SONNET eGFX Breakaway Puck Radeon RX 570
5432 kr exkl. moms
Mycket smidig extern grafikkortslåda som man kan ta med sig! Lådan har ett RX570 kort i sig vilket ger en märkbar skillnad i grafikprestanda.
SONNET eGFX Breakaway Puck Radeon RX 570 external GPU System 220W Thunderbolt 3
Extremely Portable, High-performance External Graphics Acceleration
Sonnet’s eGFX Breakaway™ Puck is an extremely-portable, high-performance, all-in-one external GPU for Thunderbolt 3 computers that provides accelerated graphics and multi-display connectivity. With a Puck connected to your computer, you can dramatically accelerate popular graphics-intensive games and pro applications anywher
Please check the compatibility on the Sonnet Website
Mac Compatibility on the Sonnet product web page under Tech spec:
External GPU to Go!
Gaming or graphics processing on a thin/light notebook? Even when equipped with a beautiful display and a high-performance CPU, you probably wouldn’t have thought of loading gamesonto one (unless you like playing at low frame rates, resolutions, and detail settings). With the development of Thunderbolt 3 connected external GPUs, such as Sonnet’s eGFX Breakaway Box, desktop boxes that support a range of desktop GPU cards that can boost your computer’s graphics performance are now available, making Ultrabook™ gaming and video editing a reality. But, they are, at best, transportable. What if you could instantly boost your computer’s graphics performance anytime and anywhere you need it, without being anchored to a desk? Here’s an idea—Pack a Puck!
The eGFX Breakaway Puck conveniently packs with your notebook in a backpack or computer bag when you need GPU acceleration while on the road. Connected to your computer with a single 0.5-meter Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps) cable (included), the Puck provides 45W of Power Delivery, which means it will power and charge your computer(2) while connected, even when not in use, allowing you to leave your computer’s power brick behind. Whether you’re looking for a ultra-convenient way to game with an ultrabook at a LAN party, or you’re a pro who needs an extra computational power boost for on-location rendering, color grading and video editing, the Puck injects extra GPU power to go.
Multi-Display Graphics Dock for Ultrabooks
When you choose an Ultrabook, you don’t get all the same capabilities as a desktop computer can offer, such as connecting multiple displays. But, of course, you wouldn’t want to carry a desktop computer in your backpack. Why choose between the ultimate in notebook portability and multi-display support? With its three DisplayPort ports and one HDMI port, the eGFX Breakaway Puck
leverages AMD’s Eyefinity multi-display technology to support up to four 4K displays with its single Radeon GPU! With the Puck connected, there’s no need to compromise between the super-light notebook you want and the number of displays you need on your desktop.
- connects a High Performance External GPU (built in) to Your Computer with Thunderbolt 3 Ports: Connects an AMD Radeon 570 or 560 GPU to your eGFX-compatible computer with Thunderbolt 3 ports, to substantially uplift graphics performance
- small and Highly Portable: Measuring a compact 6 inches wide by 5.1 inches deep by 2 inches tall, the Puck has a minimal footprint on the desktop, fits easily into a computer bag or backpack
- provides 45W of Power Delivery: The Puck powers and charges your computer while connected, even when not in use, allowing you to leave your computer’s power brick behind
- VESA Mounting Bracket Kit Available: Optional mounting kit enables a zero desktop footprint installation, securing the Puck to the back of a monitor or multi-display stand and connecting it with an included DP cable
- Multi-Display Graphics Dock for Ultrabooks: With its three DisplayPort ports and one HDMI port, the Puck can support up to four 4K displays
- 40Gbps Thunderbolt 3 Interface with One Thunderbolt 3 Port: Ensures full 2750 MB/s of PCIe bandwidth is dedicated to the GPU
- Choice of Models: Radeon RX 560 model offers the best value and portability for gaming, and ideal for use as a graphics dock for multi-display support; while the more powerful Radeon RX 570 model delivers even smoother gaming at even higher resolution and frame rates and is the model best-suited for pro video application support
- 3x DisplayPort 1.4, 4K@60Hz
- 1x HDMI 2.0b, 4K@60Hz
- 1x Thunderbolt 3
includes a 0.5-meter Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps) cable
Dimensions (LxBxH) 15,2cm x 13cm x 5,1cm
Tillverkarens artikelnummer: GPU-RX570-TB3
Windows CompatibilityeGFX-enabled Windows PC with a Thunderbolt 3 port
Windows 10 (64-bit Edition Version 1809 or greater)
Mac with Thunderbolt 3 ports and macOS 10.13.6+
|eGFX Breakaway Puck Radeon RX 570|
|Automatically accelerates eGPU connected monitors, and games and select apps run on those monitors|
|One eGFX Breakaway Puck supports up to four external 4k monitors @60Hz|
Mac with Thunderbolt 3 ports and macOS 10.14.1+ Additional Features
|eGFX Breakaway Puck Radeon RX 570 compatible commencing with 10.14.1|
|Accelerate games and applications run on the internal display (or Thunderbolt Display) by selecting the App, selecting “Get Info”, and checking “Prefer External GPU”|
|Windows 10 support under Parallels Desktop 14 for Mac|
|Attach two eGFX Breakaway Pucks to support up to eight external 4k monitors @60Hz|