OWC Multi-Mount® 2.5" till 3.5" och 3.5" till 5.25" bracket
Looking to add more storage space to your Mac Pro or PC? Want the speed of SSD for your desktop too, but don't have a 2.5" hard drive bay to install it into? If you have an available 5.25" optical bay, OWC has you covered with the Multi-Mount.
With this set of high-quality powder-coated aluminum brackets, you now have the freedom to install the drives you want, where you want them. Just place the drive on the bracket, attach it via the provided drive screws, and then attach the assembly onto the drive bay's brackets via the included bracket screws.
The 2.5" to 3.5" bracket is designed for use with the 3.5" to 5.25" bracket or in bays where standard, separate connection cables are used. Compatible with side mounted bays. Not compatible with front mounted bays like those in the Mac Pro. Installation Notes:
1. Pre-2013 Mac Pros are limited to a total of two SATA connections in the optical bay. If four SATA devices are installed in the bay, only two may be connected at any given time. This is a limit of the Mac Pro's architecture.
- Everything you need to install one 3.5" and/or one 2.5" HDD or SSD in your 2009-2010 Mac Pro!
- Vibration dampeners reduce noise emittance from traditional platter-based drives.
- 100% powder-coated aluminum helps dissipate drive heat.
- All hardware including screws provided.
- Hard Drives Available Separately.
Mfr P/N: MM352A52MP9OWC SKU: OWCMM352A52MP9OWC Multi-Mount: 2.5 to 3.5 / 3.5 to 5.25 Hard Drive adapter bracket set for 2009-2012 Mac Pro. Install one 3.5" and/or one 2.5" HDD or SSD in a single 5.25" bay.